Stacks are the modular electronics that capture data from your sensors and machines.
How to build a stack:
– Every stack has one Base at its bottom.
– Then snap-on as few or as many I/O blocks as you need: Analog In (8 input channels), I/O Expander, RS-232, RS-485, Serial, Barcode, Bluetooth, Keyboard and many more.
– Then snap-on a network communication block: Ethernet, Wifi, or Cell data (worldwide data plans provided).
Stacks are fully programmable and your support engineer will pre-program them for your custom application at no cost. No IoT or software expertise required! The Base block uses the Python programming language and applications are built using our Stackbuilder development tool for those with software skills.
Send the acquired data to the MyStacks IoT cloud platform or optionally to other on-prem or cloud servers using REST APIs, Modbus TCP, or Modbus RTU.
Quickly build a: smart protocol converter, intelligent I IoT gateway, programmable multi-sensor gateway, RTU, micro-PLC, M2M, M2Cloud, or add smart connectivity to your new or existing OEM products (talk to us about our private labeling partnerships).
There are many ways to get started with Interstacks: Purchase a Starter Kit with an included sensor and 30 days of FREE MyStacks IoT cloud dashboard to experiment with your first project.
- Monitor on/off/on-load status of machines with the Power Sensor Starter Kit.
- Monitor machine productivity with an OEE starter kit (ethernet or wifi).
DIN rail mounting brackets and a weatherproof, ruggedized enclosure (NEMA 4X, IP66) are also available.
We would love to talk with you about your project. If you need advice on sensor selection, our MyStacks IoT cloud dashboards, or anything else. Email us at email@example.com.
Download a pdf product overview here: Interstacks Overview
Download technical specifications sheet here: Interstacks_TechSpecifications